Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Website Design

 Today I will put some videos on this blog that are about Web Design. Now, Web Design encompasses many different skills and disciplines in the production and maintenance of websites. The different areas of web design include web graphic design; interface design; authoring, including standardised code and proprietary software; user experience design; and search engine optimization. A  lot of designers use Adobe Dreamweaver,Photoshop, Muse,etc. to create websites.

 Here is a video describing why you should use photoshop to create a websites:

 Here is another video describing how to create developer friendly files:


 These two videos are all part of a series in which the link to this series is right here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB7gctaY4lg&index=1&list=PLKuHeJ_vTqEWUDacW9ms9Jnq88Xjla7Xl  if you want to watch more videos about web design.

 
Anyway, for those who are or have graduated here is a speech from my graduation that I hope will inspire high school and college graduates:

            Well that's it for now. I hope everyone enjoys reading my blog and I'll see you guys next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment