Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Photo Collages

Today I will talk about photo collages. Now a collage is a technique of an art production, primarily used in the visual arts, where the artwork is made from an assemblage of different forms, thus creating a new whole. A collage may sometimes include magazine and newspaper clippings, ribbons, paint, bits of colored or handmade papers, portions of other artwork or texts, photographs and other found objects, glued to a piece of paper or canvas. In high school I did several collages the old fashioned way with poster board and black and white photos for the history club poster contest.

Here are the posters I created for the contest:



Graphic design photo collages are ten times easier to create. Here are a few examples of my graphic design collages:



Here are more examples of graphic design photo collages provided by google.com:








      Well that's it for now. I hope you guys enjoy reading my blog and I'll see you guys next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment